This network helps us to keep in constant contact with the reality of life of your students. At the same time, it offers you and your students exclusive insight into the creation processes and backgrounds of our plays as well as a lot of professional exchange for educators.
Your advantages as a GRIPS contact teacher
- free entry to all public rehearsals
- free entry to all school performances to which you accompany your class
- Priority when registering for rehearsal visits and research classes
- Information on plays, promotions, visits to rehearsals and workshops in advance
- once a year networking meeting and joint, free visit to a premiere
Your tasks as a GRIPS contact teacher
- Passing on our information to your school
- Being the GRIPS contact person for your staff as well as a school contact person for the GRIPS Theater
Are you enthusiastic about this idea and want to become a contact teacher?
Then fill out the PDF form below and send it to us!