Due to the Corona pandemic, we as a theatre, but also every visitor, are obliged to prevent infection of fellow human beings as far as possible. To this end, it is necessary to follow the regulations of the Berlin Infection Protection Measures Ordinance as well as the hygiene concept of the GRIPS Theater. The regulations at the theatre can be found on the following page:
House rules for visitors
The house rules apply in all areas and on the entire premises of the theatre. House rules are enforced by the management of the theatre and its employees.
1.) Regarding staying in the theatre
- In the auditorium, hallways and in the foyer of the theatre, every visitor has to behave in such a way that no other person is endangered, hindered, harmed, threatened or harassed.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted in the areas within the theatre that are specifically reserved for employees.
- The instructions of the theatre staff on duty must be followed.
- Escape routes must be kept clear and the marked escape routes are to be used in the event of danger.
- It is not permitted to sell tickets, distribute printed matter or carry out advertising campaigns and collections in the theatre or on the premises without the permission of the theatre management.
- It is forbidden to label or stick stickers on structures, other facilities or paths without permission.
- Taking photos and filming in the theatre is only possible with prior approval from the theatre management.
2.) Regarding disturbances of the peace
- Serious violations of the house rules lead to a warning and in serious cases to a house ban. In particular, these include the following:
- Racist, sexist or inhuman statements
- bringing along and consuming drugs
- bringing along weapons and dangerous objects
- the threat and use of physical violence
- theft, wilful damage to property
- insulting or calling names to staff or visitors to the theatre.
The instructions of the staff are to be obeyed. Anyone who does not leave the theatre despite being requested to do so by the theatre staff or the admission service must expect to be reported for trespassing.